Killer DC =/= Hemophobia Achievement
Killer got ran really well, and we had several Calm Spirits countering them (they were Doctor), they DCed with only 1-2 generators remaining. Didnt get the Hemophobia achievement. Im kind of disappointed since this achievement is incredibly tricky to do and basically required throwing the match to get it.
Also the map requirement for it is just dumb, I get that it's Nurse's map, but come on, the fact that we have to play on a specific map and hide the entire time is just horrible.
Having only 1 good game out of 20 attempts, only for a DC to ruin everything. All my offerings are gone, I hate it here.
Comments
This achievement is mostly a matter of luck, to be honest.
I got it in 2019 against an AFK Huntress.
Why'd I think the title said homophobia.
I did too. I was able to say something
BHVR added the homophobia achievement for killing David King by your own hand x amount of times lmao
New Achievement: No Gays Allowed
Kill a 5 Davids wearing a pride charm