Good perk builds for stealth genrush?

Im a noob (obviosly.)
So idk which is a good build for me.
My current one is
BL
SC
UA
Premonition

Comments

  • SC
    UE
    Premo

    Are all great choices and BL is good if off on something with a 2nd or 3rd story but on say the Coldwind maps except for Thompson house it's pretty worthless.

    Quick and Quiet is really nice if you need to hop in and out of a locker quick or do a vault and not make noise but it'll still leave the scratch marks.

    Lightweight is also really good in case you need to make a run since your scratch marks are visible for 1/2/3 seconds less than normal.

  • This is a good build and it's mostly what I use on my stealth build but I've been using Stakeout instead of Balanced. It's like a haha to the killer when I can just absorb those tokens and then dish them out on those Gens, also since they're Great skill checks it's more points, or so I believe. If that's not true I'm probably never using it again.

    Anyway, Jeff's new perk that blocks your aura would also be a great one for stealth since BBQ & Chili is so popular. Another stealth build I use is Urban Evasion, Lithe, Quick & Quiet, and Dance With Me, I can sneak by and if I'm caught I can use those windows to run around jungle gyms and disappear again.

  • @HatCreature said:
    This is a good build and it's mostly what I use on my stealth build but I've been using Stakeout instead of Balanced. It's like a haha to the killer when I can just absorb those tokens and then dish them out on those Gens, also since they're Great skill checks it's more points, or so I believe. If that's not true I'm probably never using it again.

    Anyway, Jeff's new perk that blocks your aura would also be a great one for stealth since BBQ & Chili is so popular. Another stealth build I use is Urban Evasion, Lithe, Quick & Quiet, and Dance With Me, I can sneak by and if I'm caught I can use those windows to run around jungle gyms and disappear again.

    I totally forgot about Stakeout since I used that before I got Deliverance and it's a great solo perk, stockpile 4 tokens killer has Ruin just lol your way through it. I'd literally follow killers around in a chase sometimes to get tokens.

  • @powerbats said:

    @HatCreature said:
    This is a good build and it's mostly what I use on my stealth build but I've been using Stakeout instead of Balanced. It's like a haha to the killer when I can just absorb those tokens and then dish them out on those Gens, also since they're Great skill checks it's more points, or so I believe. If that's not true I'm probably never using it again.

    Anyway, Jeff's new perk that blocks your aura would also be a great one for stealth since BBQ & Chili is so popular. Another stealth build I use is Urban Evasion, Lithe, Quick & Quiet, and Dance With Me, I can sneak by and if I'm caught I can use those windows to run around jungle gyms and disappear again.

    I totally forgot about Stakeout since I used that before I got Deliverance and it's a great solo perk, stockpile 4 tokens killer has Ruin just lol your way through it. I'd literally follow killers around in a chase sometimes to get tokens.

    You mean Diversion? I love throwing that pebble, it's hilarious to see it actually work.

  • @HatCreature said:

    @powerbats said:

    @HatCreature said:
    This is a good build and it's mostly what I use on my stealth build but I've been using Stakeout instead of Balanced. It's like a haha to the killer when I can just absorb those tokens and then dish them out on those Gens, also since they're Great skill checks it's more points, or so I believe. If that's not true I'm probably never using it again.

    Anyway, Jeff's new perk that blocks your aura would also be a great one for stealth since BBQ & Chili is so popular. Another stealth build I use is Urban Evasion, Lithe, Quick & Quiet, and Dance With Me, I can sneak by and if I'm caught I can use those windows to run around jungle gyms and disappear again.

    I totally forgot about Stakeout since I used that before I got Deliverance and it's a great solo perk, stockpile 4 tokens killer has Ruin just lol your way through it. I'd literally follow killers around in a chase sometimes to get tokens.

    You mean Diversion? I love throwing that pebble, it's hilarious to see it actually work.

    diversion is great, especially against Wraiths and even Billy's.

  • I wouldn't call myself a gen rusher but I like Technician and either Deja Vu or Detective's hunch.

    Technician might be the difference between a killer not patrolling thoroughly finding you, or not.

    While gen locations aren't always hard to figure out, taking guess work out of it with the latter 2 was helpful when I was starting out.

    Since I prestiged my Min, Spine Chill has been helpful in getting out of dodge before you're found.

    If you have s toolbox (Killer might put a bullseye on you for being obvious) streetwise would be good.

  • Im a noob (obviosly.)
    So idk which is a good build for me.
    My current one is
    BL
    SC
    UA
    Premonition

    Urban Evasion, Lightweight, Spine Chill and Bond (- just incase for heal or for coop gens/points.
  • Urban evasion
    Dance with me
    No mither
    This is not happening

    This is for genrush and a spicy challenge
  • The most important perk is SWF, everything else is just a side benefit

  • @RainyAnjel said:
    Im a noob (obviosly.)
    So idk which is a good build for me.
    My current one is
    BL
    SC
    UA
    Premonition

    I use SC, Urban Evasion, Iron will and Balanced/Lithe.
    It's the strongest stealth build in the game. Once I've got my Claudette to p3 tho, I'll probably use Botany instead of urban.

  • If you want to stealth rush gens do No Mither, Resil, Spine Chill, Leader. When SC procs you leave that gen and find another. Walk away, don't run. And have a good idea at least what direction the killer is coming. Always have an escape plan if they find you.

  • @Poweas said:

    @RainyAnjel said:
    Im a noob (obviosly.)
    So idk which is a good build for me.
    My current one is
    BL
    SC
    UA
    Premonition

    I use SC, Urban Evasion, Iron will and Balanced/Lithe.
    It's the strongest stealth build in the game. Once I've got my Claudette to p3 tho, I'll probably use Botany instead of urban.

    I like this idea, maybe now I have an excuse to get my jake to p3 lol

  • @Rebel_Raven said:
    I wouldn't call myself a gen rusher but I like Technician and either Deja Vu or Detective's hunch.

    Technician might be the difference between a killer not patrolling thoroughly finding you, or not.

    While gen locations aren't always hard to figure out, taking guess work out of it with the latter 2 was helpful when I was starting out.

    Since I prestiged my Min, Spine Chill has been helpful in getting out of dodge before you're found.

    If you have s toolbox (Killer might put a bullseye on you for being obvious) streetwise would be good.

    Used to play with Deja vu, but that was when I started out.
    Technician (if I had it) would already be in my loadout. Just havnt found it in shrine

  • Spine Chill
    Calm Spirit
    Self care (for in case)
    Resilience/Urban Evasion/Aftercare/Leader/Small game for 4th perk depending on play style

    Resilience for alone and if you tend to get found
    Urban evasion is helpful against fast to arrive or tracking killers
    Aftercare if you are altruistic or with a swf
    Leader for team rushing
    Small game for the cautious player in case of hexes

    I've found technician is useless if you're good at skill checks and gens are easy to find if you look up. The generators have light poles that flicker.
  • Umm I’m considered a gen jockey I suppose for the most part. 

    I prefer to play stealthier

    I like running for a gen stealth build 

    prove thyself(Dwight perk)
    leader(Dwight perk)
    technician (Feng Min perk) ( id use this up until purple ranks Bc for the most part it will work with keeping your stealth while on a gen


    I usually bring self care and whatever other random perk of choice 

    Iron will 
    calm spirit
    alert
    premonition (always on every blood web)is good to avoid chases all together(I Used to run it a lot but now I for the most part only get found when I want to so I don’t use it anymore)

    You don’t really need urban evasion if you use premonition. i only run urban when I’m playing a character whose cosmetics match the ground 



    Any of these will work great when combined with a toolbox and the first two perks I listed.
  • stake out, spine chill,urban evasion, lightweight

  • You wanna mix stealth and genrush? Then run Iron will, resilience and adrenaline. 4th perk can either be This is not happening (if you struggle with great skill checks) or premonition/spine chill.