TAKE A HIT!

If you are helping someone off a hook and they are being tunneled body block and take a ######### HIT! Don't just run away or run around or do absolutely nothing to help your team mate!

Comments

  • Also if your teammate has Kindred and boosted with open-handed stop running directly towards the killer whose aura you can see! If they are camping go do gens! Like seriously sometimes you just can't save a person, and with kindred you shouldn't be barreling towards the obvious killer while watching other people also try to go for the save!

  • Solo Q be like.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    Solo Q be like.

    Exactly, I will scream it in my head.

  • recently I had a bill try to flashlight a moving killer instead of taking a hit for me near the escape gate

  • The 5 second endurance pretty much means the unhooked survivor can always reach a tile.

    IF the unhooker takes a hit!! The survivor you unhooked even is faster then you are. It's so easy to place yourself between them and the killer now

    Imo if your team doesn't take any hits for you they can't complain about tunneling

  • ######### another game where a ######### goddamn MEG who hadn;t been hooked who was right there and could of bodyblocked instead ran away like a ######### ######### when she could have saved me but no she was ######### scared and has no idea how to play I got ######### killed! I am in goddamn iridescent ranks why I am getting this baby ######### ass players? ######### MMR!

  • And here we see the reason why soloQ will NEVER be on the same level as swf and therefore it can never really balanced for all 3 groups, idiots that don't know how to play in a team. You have them in every game be it lol,ow, r6s, rl or whatever. DBD just takes the cake because the matchmaking is abysmal too.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    ######### another game where a ######### goddamn MEG who hadn;t been hooked who was right there and could of bodyblocked instead ran away like a ######### ######### when she could have saved me but no she was ######### scared and has no idea how to play I got ######### killed! I am in goddamn iridescent ranks why I am getting this baby ######### ass players? ######### MMR!

    It's always a Meg...

  • That, or it's Claudette.

    I do, sometimes, try to take the hit when somebody's getting tunneled off the hook, but if that doesn't stop the killer, it becomes a slugging festival. Yup, whenever a survivor is tunneled while being on death hook next time, I do throw myself at the killer, regardless of the outcome.. Unless I'm already on death hook aswell. Thing is, this doesn't work most of the time and even if I take those two hits in a row, that survivor just.. Screws it up, regardless - Yes, I have extended the chase by.. ~10 - 15 seconds? That's nothing, as it means only two survivors working on the generators in the meantime, and only one survivor working on the generators later on.. While somebody has to rescue me.

    So, I dunno.. It's kinda hard and debatable, heavily situation dependable.

  • Always a good feeling to watch the uninjured, 0 hook Nea crouch behind a corner as the killer closes in on my just unhooked, mori-able ass.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    If you are helping someone off a hook and they are being tunneled body block and take a ######### HIT! Don't just run away or run around or do absolutely nothing to help your team mate!

    I love running back to the hook within 5 seconds of the unhook as blight, looking for the the unhooker and they are hiding. I quite literally wish there was a emote for killers that means "tell me where the unhooker is or you are getting tunneled out". I will always go out of my way not to tunnel except for two things. I can't find the unhooker after like 5-10 seconds of looking or a survivor is forcing their anti-tunnel perk on me(I will throw to make sure you die). I'm playing blight so if someone balanced landings away I can catch them but really what do you think myers is gonna do, go for that guy or the guy fresh off hook?