Base kit unbreakable
there should be a way to pick yourself up if the killer leaves you on the ground to bleed for 4 mins there should be a way around that. I. Can’t dc cuz I will get the penalty for the way the killer is playing. But 4 games in a row now I have had to wait 4 mins to bleed out cuz the killer can’t hook me. Maybe after a quarter of ur bleed out timer is gone u can pick yourself up then the killer has to worry about survivors getting themselves up and not just leave them there for the whole bleed out timer
Comments
It's been asked for.
It's been tested.
Not gonna happen.
As long as hatch exists, it shouldn't happen.
That's not related to each other, but you just don't care as always.
You know how people bring you to RPD library and use unbreakaboon. Now imagine that, but everywhere.
It indeed is related considering how this game works, "but you just don't care as always" just as you say.