Ugly sweaters xmas cosmetic predictions?
You guys thinking it will be like Halloween where we can earn a couple and then buy the rest?
You guys thinking it will be like Halloween where we can earn a couple and then buy the rest?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ugly sweaters! YESSSSS!
Dude Jeff fcking rocks.
I am so glad that I am gonna main him.
Doubt it, since there's nothing for the killers
Santa Clown.
When you buy a survivor just to own the cosmetic...I wouldn't mind that skin for legion instead
No way that's gonna be free
I'm thinking they'll be free.
Hear me out, The Legion comes with a frosty eyed head, hinting that the original killers that don't currently have them might get them, and they were all free (i think?)
So maybe they've made all the survivors a free cosmetic too? That's what I'm hoping for anyway.