Question: why are survivors gen tapping these days?

I’ve seen several survivors lately tapping gens like how they used to during the days of old ruin but I don’t understand why they are doing this now. Does anybody have an answer towards this?

Comments

  • There's a bug with conspicuous action perks where every time you touch a gen you get 50 survival points for a conspicuous action so people tap it to get 10000

  • there's a bug with certain perks that gives you bonus blood points for starting a Conspicuous Action, players are exploiting it to gain large amounts of blood points

  • @BenOfMilam said:

    there's a bug with certain perks that gives you bonus blood points for starting a Conspicuous Action, players are exploiting it to gain large amounts of blood points

    This would be the only bug I would exploit if I actually ran the perks that require conspicuous action, because blood points are already a pain to earn within the survival category

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    There's a bug with conspicuous action perks where every time you touch a gen you get 50 survival points for a conspicuous action so people tap it to get 10000

    Also this works on a totem

    so tap away on totems lol

  • Killers are Kick Bots now thanks to Call of Brian and Overcharge so you can help give the killer a workout

    The last Pig I faced ended the match with the thiccest thighs after the workout regiment I put her through

  • gate tapping is the fastest

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    There's a bug with conspicuous action perks where every time you touch a gen you get 50 survival points for a conspicuous action so people tap it to get 10000

    Oh...

    I saw somebody doing this and joined in for the lulz :(