A curious idea

Why not adding voice to all characters but only works when you use the numbers to say certain stuff and more gestures could be added of course you cant spam it.

-Come closer or we should stay together.

-Look at there!

- Thank you.

- Need healing.

- Be careful

Comments

  • I feel like except for "Be careful" all of these are already possible in game by crouching, pointing and emoting to follow...

    I think it's a sound idea but I'm confident I'd be easily annoyed by voice lines.

  • @HugTheHag said:

    I feel like except for "Be careful" all of these are already possible in game by crouching, pointing and emoting to follow...

    I think it's a sound idea but I'm confident I'd be easily annoyed by voice lines.

    Well but better using a button for it instead.

    Thats why im saying it cant be spammed

  • @UnknownKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3114844#Comment_3114844

    Well but better using a button for it instead.

    Thats why im saying it cant be spammed

    I'm not sure. I already butter finger between button 1 and 2 for my emotes haha.

    Though some other messages that would be useful could be "Don't come, killer camping" (which is already kind of a thing by spamming unhook yourself animation), "take a hit please" or a general ping to area to tell your teammates where you are / where not to go ("Am in [shack] !" or "Go [main building]")