Undetectable/Oblivious Perks...

I really feel like we need more perks that make killers more stealthy, I feel like whenever Undetectable or Oblivious perks are in play, Im on my toes and the game actually feels like a horror game, and I love it, it's thrilling.

But when checking the amount of stuff which applies these effects, I saw the application of such to be very limited, Im kind of disappointed by it, but it might just be me. Ive never really been a fan of slowdown, and have always aimed to use perks fun for both sides, and bringing in some scares is a good way to do so.

Would yall like to see more perks involving Undetectable/Oblivious?

Comments

  • I would love to see more oblivous perks but they are hard to balance.

  • Hex: Plaything is pretty brutal.

    Most people don't understand how Trail of Torment and Deathbound work, so you can get a lot of value from those perks due to 99% of the playerbase not being able to play around them effectively.

    Hysteria is relatively consistent if you can keep people injured.

    Dark Devotion is too gimmicky and short lived to be all that useful. You have to get lucky for this perk to activate, then get lucky again to get value.

    Nemesis is very good for dropping chase and then surprising the survivor later.

    Monitor & Abuse is consistent, but not very strong.

    Furtive Chase is... a perk.

    Insidious is just worse than Trail of Torment.

    I think the stealth perks we have are actually very good in general, but having more would be fun and welcome.

  • An idea I'd had for Insidious was, when you activate it and become Undetectable, rather than go away your Terror Radius remains stationary in the spot you activated Insidious for X/Y/Z seconds after you move.

    Keeps the "go Undetectable at will" premise of the perk while removing its big issue of only being good for camping by giving incentive to move.

    I also saw someone suggest being shown the Auras of Oblivious Survivors as an option, though I wonder if that couldn't be a perk unto itself.