Man, some ######### must've really gone down
I took the advantage of sea of thieves and for honor and played those instead of dbd. I came back, there's eternal killer ques, people losing their minds on here more than usual and strange background.
Did I really miss that much
Comments
Yes
And you changed your pfp?
Man I really did miss a lot
Ikr! It feels so weird
God what have I started
Well, you have missed the usual BHVR BHVRing things.
Hooked on You is out.
Remember when players complained about survivor ques times?
Not really. Matches feel more or less exactly the same as they did before, just with more DCing because people think the changes made were a lot bigger than they are.
not really.
Though I'm waiting for the main menu to revert after the attack on titan promo, that guitar riff sounds like something from a great guitar anthems CD found in a gas station bargain bin.