Saw a 38 Prestige Kate on a Lobby
My God, How many millions of BPs is that in 2 weeks?
My God, How many millions of BPs is that in 2 weeks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
May have been a cheater too.
I wonder what's the current expected maximum.
At least that's more possible and plausible than the p100s running around
I have a friend that was at 32 the other day and he plays an unhealthy amount. Also saw a streamer at 36 so I wouldn't doubt 38.
I saw dwight P66....4man swf with 4 cakes every match. Still insane amount for 2 weeks
Saw a P47 the other day as Nemesis.
They were on Xbox so it was legit.
And I'm over here with only a couple of P9's saving up for a second pair of pants...
I might end up being the first P100 Steve at this rate.