Anyone else ?
So not every single match but all day yesterday and today I've had my hits not register when I know for a 100% fact they should. No aim dressing, or crazy 360's just straight up not hitting (mostly through windows)
So not every single match but all day yesterday and today I've had my hits not register when I know for a 100% fact they should. No aim dressing, or crazy 360's just straight up not hitting (mostly through windows)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, the opposite in fact. Getting hit round corners, after completing a vault & outside of the lunge range from where the hit begun.
So annoying how none of it adds up we all have our own weird glitches and bugs . Seems to be either too short of a range, or a crazy far one. I've been stuck with the shorter one for a bit now and for some reason chases aren't starting for me with some survivors
Are they running or trying to be immersed?
I'll be following them in a straight like through maps like coldwind or eyrie (well lit) at a somewhat close distance usually enough to get the chase started but it didn't start until I was right up on him
Just had a myers hit me while I was behind him, Game's hit registry, lag (rollback?) and overall hitboxes are some of the worst ive seen. And I play a ton of FGs