So I'm assuming no new Re:Map
With all the potential for new maps it looks like there not going to give us a new one.
From the trailer there back at Rpd, yeah so exciting :/
really disappointed there are hundreds of iconic locations from the Re series and you chose none of them
Comments
I'd rather them focus on fixing the game instead of new material.
no new map but they did talk about cleaning up and reworking the wings of the re map into 2 seperate maps that also include more areas outisde
Yeah, but it feels like we get less content because of there mistakes.
My question is when are the swamp maps getting their visual update??
Hopefully soon, there some of the best maps(for killer anyways) and the gross aesthetic is very nice
At this point I don't even want new maps. I want the existing ones to be improved because we have so many badly designed maps in this game
New material is what keeps the game alive.
Yeah. I'm happy they're fixing RPD, but not getting another part of Raccoon City feels like a missed opportunity. Oh well.
especially for such a big license
Unfortunately yes
A new map would be perfect. RPD was so awesome. I personally want the RE4 village.
Or a Re5 map as well.
Kinda glad the dev's learned from their mistake with RPD, no one really enjoys that map and DEFINITELY NOT now with this recent patch, getting RPD as a survivor now....๐ฌ๐ฌ yikes
I appreciate that they're fixing RPD.. but it should've been fixed a year ago lol. Part of me feels like we could've had a new RE map by now if they had fixed the old one a lot sooner.
Learning from there mistakes sure. but its a big missed opportunity
New material is what tempts new players & brings back some players who gave up because the game is a mess. Then the numbers drop again & it's a vicious cycle.
Fix the game, then release new material (without breaking it) & see the magic of player retention.
Two "not terrible" RPD maps will be better than one terrible RPD map.
They need to do both people act like if they do one then they can't do the other.
They clearly can't do both though because they are & it's a damn mess.
Yes but 2. decent Rpd maps and a brand new map would be wayyyy better than just giving us less content because they messed up last time