An option to accelerate the dying process while on the ground
I want to suggest an option or a setting to accelerate the dying while on the groud.
Here's the thing, at least 7 of 10 my matches, where there's only two survivors alive, the killer usually keeps one on the ground until he finds another one. This week this happened 3 times on a row, so I thought I was playing a "crawling" simulator.
An idea is to show a button to accelerate the dying process if you are a long time on the ground
Comments
I agree.
I'd love to have a mechanic where if the survivor has been on the ground for 2 minutes they can then try to kobe up off the floor 3 times and each failure reduces their bleed out timer by 20 seconds. The survivor either gets up on their own or dies 60 seconds sooner, it'd be a win-win for them. It wouldn't eliminate the problem but it would save a minute.
It should require you to fully recover first, so survivors don't just throw for petty reasons.
Anything that helps survivors to get the hatch shouldn't exist unless BHVR removes everything that requires 4k.