Grind is definitely not reduced

Only Prestige 2. From bloodweb 36 to 50 I spent just over 1 million bloodpoints, not including the 20,000 to prestige. Factoring in the BP I spent before to get to 36, lots of BP being spent just on 1 Prestige.

Bloodwebs 40-50 seem massive with all nodes being connected so I can't get chunks unobtainable at a time.

Also far less pudding and streamers it seems so I can't use them to recoup the loss.

tl:dr- Disliking these bloodwebs

Comments

  • I spent 1,55 mio bps for prestige 3 on dredge without any perks in it and using the cheapest route. That's x3 is still much less than old way to level through each character and the new one itself.

  • Actually levels 40-50 webs are easier to get the Entity to eat entire swaths of the web much more easily than before 6.1.0