Step 1 : Bought hooked on you on Steam
Step 2 : Linked Steam account to Behavior account
Step 3 : Collect code for Jake skin and the charm
Step 4 : Enter code ingame on PS5 and it says code is not redeemable on this platform
I'm PS5 as well and have the same issue as you
@Chance726 said:I'm PS5 as well and have the same issue as you
@Chance726 said:
Rizzo told me to report it here because it doesnt seem intended so hopefully it's just a glitch.
Hi, I've looked into this and we apologise for this issue - please keep hold of your code, it should be working by this time tomorrow.
@Mandy said:Hi, I've looked into this and we apologise for this issue - please keep hold of your code, it should be working by this time tomorrow.
@Mandy said:
Awesome thanks for the swift fix
Thank you so much for the response <3 I was worried it was intentional
@david_king said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111661#Comment_3111661Thank you so much for the response <3 I was worried it was intentional
@david_king said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111661#Comment_3111661
yep hold it, that will be fixed
so if I buy it on steam I can use the code on ps4?
have not got the game yet
@NekoGamerX said:so if I buy it on steam I can use the code on ps4?have not got the game yet
@NekoGamerX said:
Yea. That how it should (and will soon) work.
@Mooks said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3112025#Comment_3112025Yea. That how it should (and will soon) work.
@Mooks said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3112025#Comment_3112025
not getting it till then but can I get link to the jake outfitz?
@NekoGamerX said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3112042#Comment_3112042not getting it till then but can I get link to the jake outfitz?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3112042#Comment_3112042
From the official website
https://www.hookedonyoudbd.com/
@Mooks said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3112063#Comment_3112063https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YO6H6VAYAAXX/8ccb17a4-e7a4-430d-88a9-b821a887423d.jpegFrom the official websitehttps://www.hookedonyoudbd.com/
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3112063#Comment_3112063
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YO6H6VAYAAXX/8ccb17a4-e7a4-430d-88a9-b821a887423d.jpeg
ok thanks
I'm kinda having a similar issue. I never got a code after linking my steam and buying the game. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong
@Cryas said:I'm kinda having a similar issue. I never got a code after linking my steam and buying the game. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong
@Cryas said:
Open the game on steam and theres an option to get the rewards on the title screen. You have to link your steam account with your behavior account.
@Chance726 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3112397#Comment_3112397Open the game on steam and theres an option to get the rewards on the title screen. You have to link your steam account with your behavior account.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3112397#Comment_3112397
thank you! I wasn't sure it was gonna work since I play on Xbox too
I can’t get the code to redeem on my ps5 tonight. I have tried entering it with caps, without, with dashes/underscores, without them…
If someone could help I would greatly appreciate!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm PS5 as well and have the same issue as you
Rizzo told me to report it here because it doesnt seem intended so hopefully it's just a glitch.
Hi, I've looked into this and we apologise for this issue - please keep hold of your code, it should be working by this time tomorrow.
Awesome thanks for the swift fix
Thank you so much for the response <3 I was worried it was intentional
yep hold it, that will be fixed
so if I buy it on steam I can use the code on ps4?
have not got the game yet
Yea. That how it should (and will soon) work.
not getting it till then but can I get link to the jake outfitz?
From the official website
https://www.hookedonyoudbd.com/
ok thanks
I'm kinda having a similar issue. I never got a code after linking my steam and buying the game. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong
Open the game on steam and theres an option to get the rewards on the title screen. You have to link your steam account with your behavior account.
thank you! I wasn't sure it was gonna work since I play on Xbox too
I can’t get the code to redeem on my ps5 tonight. I have tried entering it with caps, without, with dashes/underscores, without them…
If someone could help I would greatly appreciate!