My planned legion build
So from what I've seen on legion, I'm planning to run bloodhound for better tracking, Monitor and abuse to mess with my terror radius Sloppy butcher because he can get many hits in one go and thanataphobia because even though the numbers are low if they don't want to heal they will be punished a bit. What do you plan on running on legion and will you even buy him?
Edit: Franklin's could also potentially be good but as always it's situational
Comments
bloodhound, bbq, sloppy, and stridor
Sloppy butcher, monitor and abuse, ruin and bbq
Bloodhound, Thanatophobia, Monitor and abuse and Nurses. I know it doesn't work with mending but they are going to have to heal or take the penalties all game.
Thanatophobia is still a garbage perk. The values are still way to low to do anything.
Monitor and Abuse, Agitation, Rancor, Mad Grit
Might as well go for the trifecta and run Iron Grasp along with Agitation and Mad Grit =p