What is wrong with this game?
Everytime I uninstall it and say i'll never play again,I get the urge reinstall after a few weeks or months.
And its not like i'll play all day or anything like that,but get the itch to at least play 1 or 2 games a day and try a few builds I thought about while I was not playing.
I dont know how to explain in but this is the only game i'm like this with.
There's just something that clicks and makes the game work that makes people who played it before and uninstalled,someone come back no matter how they felt about the game when they uninstalled or feel now.
I believe you can still have fun in Dead by Daylight if you dont play it an unhealthy amount of time because this way you get burned out fast and lose the feeling you get when you didn't play it for a long time and,this is how toxicity in video games is born.
Comments
Because at it's core it's just a really good game.
It has something that works,even if it has its bad sides.
Dead by Daylight is a good game, the problem is that the developers still haven't learned how to balance it to be really fun, they even try, I consider that, but they need to understand what really needs to be tweaked and what they shouldn't, but with proper adjustments it can be quite fun indeed
For me its the hit validation/lag gets worse and worse every patch, it's miserable how awful it is on both sides. From people hitting as if they are ranged, to Dead Hard making survivors look like you put them into dying state when it didn't and they rubber band off.
bc updates are cool to check out & once you play a few matches you kind of get bored again & rinse & repeat.
generally also you want to play a multiplayer game when its LIVE and getting fully supported, I was apart of OW when it was on the decline and id say dbd is getting there but not yet, not until after project W.
When it's good it's really good. Same does apply in reverse though.