How much Faster Should the Bloodweb Be?
From the unskippable level up animation, to the 'unboxing' animation for the hidden objects, to the need to hold down to collect them, the bloodweb itself continues to be remarkably poorly designed from a quality of life perspective. They actually removed a great bug that sometimes got rid of that level up animation, and it had felt so good I always HOPED I would have it. Just how fast do you think the bloodweb should be made?
Comments
I love the carpal tunnel web. Absolute terrible design.
No need to hold to buy something
Mystery boxes show a pop up that closes by itself
Bloodweb generation speed sped up by at least 50%
The animation for the mew prestige icon is totally useless, just show the new icon for half a second and be done with it, I appreciate the efforts of the graphic department and I love animations, but I'm leveling up a character, it's literally the most boring part of the game after waiting in queue, no need to drag the process with an animation
I think the devs could strike a balance with their current "pick cautiously"-bloodweb and some sort of "buy random in bulk" boosterpacks.
They could also add an option to just skip or remove animations for the web.
It shouldn't take me like an hour to spend million Bloodpoints. (Not even joking, the Switch is soooooooo slow. Like makes-me-want-to-cry slow.) It's so unnecessarily tedious. BHVR could at least make it so once you hit Prestige 1 on your first character you have the option of enabling fast mode without all the extra animations and what not.
I hate doing the Bloodweb. Which is funny, you'd think I'd enjoy spending the points I earn, but nope, it feels like a punishment.
Somebody here recently had the really good idea that you could click on any node and it would purchase the cheapest way towards it.
Maybe something you can do before the entity appears if it's to hard to do with it included
I'd really like an autofill option for the bloodweb, just have it prioritise certain things like tier 3 perks and iris. I kinda hate rank reset every month because manually going through 2 million blood points is such an annoying slog.
The first 10 levels you don't even have a real choice, you should just be able to skip entire bloodwebs with a single click (or hold so you don't mis click) and use up the required bp to complete it. Even for the larger ones if you don't really care what items you get from it, just an option to bypass it to the next one by spending the bare minimum to complete it automatically.
1. Hold shift to buy node with single click
2. Hold centre to buy entire web randomly
3. Volume slider in settings to remove obnoxious sound