Still no BP incentives?
Didn't BHVR tweet they would add the BP incentives back to improve queue times with this hotfix? Not sure if I'm just being blind but I couldn't see it on the patch notes.
If it isn't making a return in this patch, is there an ETA for it?
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
They said they couldn't get it working in time for 6.1.2 so they're postponing it for the 6.2.0 PTB. If all goes well there then they'll be re-enabled on live, finally.
Ah that sucks. Oh well, I'll continue playing Returnal until it's back or there's a double BP event.
Unfortunately the fix is more complicated than initially expected and in order to allow time for enough testing we had to push back the timeframe on this. They will be tested on the next PTB in the hope of pushing them Live on the release of the next Chapter.
Thanks for the update, much appreciated.