So with DbD getting dedicated servers in Summer I'm guessing
Deathgardens servers are shutting down in spring.
All your servers belong to us! 8-)
Deathgardens servers are shutting down in spring.
All your servers belong to us! 8-)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would actually be surprised if they invest in their own servers. (I hope they dont and rent them instead :sarcastic: )
why, deathgarden looks like a nice game
It does look nice.
Then you realize it's not DeathGarden, it's DeadGarden.
It peaked at 10 players in the last 24hrs
https://www.githyp.com/deathgarden-147192/?tab=player-count
wish this community didnt allow LoL to get removed
It had a lot of potential, but suffered from very poor optimization and instant nerfs at launch.
Nice.