New Thana on the Dredge

Been using thana + sloppy on dredge to get fast nightfall, but is it worth it anymore?

Comments

  • there are addons you can use that quicken and lengthen nightfall that might be better for you to use maybe and free up 2 perk slots

  • @Bubble0seven said:

    there are addons you can use that quicken and lengthen nightfall that might be better for you to use maybe and free up 2 perk slots

    the skull and microphone work quite well with these

  • Thana is now only useful on Plague and Legion. No other killer will be able to get enough use out of it to validate a perk slot.

  • Sloppy Butcher is pretty good on him. Thana is trash now though

  • It would be interesting if there’s a build that somehow inflicts Broken a whole bunch to keep people injured so Thanatophobia can hit 20% reliably but it seems unlikely to me.

  • @dugman said:

    It would be interesting if there’s a build that somehow inflicts Broken a whole bunch to keep people injured so Thanatophobia can hit 20% reliably but it seems unlikely to me.

    Uh... I guess you could run forced pencence? Or whatever that word is, and if they are EXTREMELY altruistic, then you could get profit?

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3109232#Comment_3109232

    Uh... I guess you could run forced pencence? Or whatever that word is, and if they are EXTREMELY altruistic, then you could get profit?

    Yeah, Forced Penance is mostly it and, like you said, it's not going to work often enough to make literally everybody Broken.

    (On a tangent I've been running a Backpack build on a bunch of killers recently that's pretty fun which is Agitation, Mad Grit, Starstruck and Forced Penance. It's amazing how many people still try and bodyblock me when I use it!😄)

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3109252#Comment_3109252

    Yeah, Forced Penance is mostly it and, like you said, it's not going to work often enough to make literally everybody Broken.

    (On a tangent I've been running a Backpack build on a bunch of killers recently that's pretty fun which is Agitation, Mad Grit, Starstruck and Forced Penance. It's amazing how many people still try and bodyblock me when I use it!😄)

    Oh I love running iron and agitation and just travel the survivor from point A all the way to the complete opposite side of the map and have them be like "how did I not break free!?" Lol

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3109432#Comment_3109432

    Oh I love running iron and agitation and just travel the survivor from point A all the way to the complete opposite side of the map and have them be like "how did I not break free!?" Lol

    Lol, yeah, sometimes I swap out either Starstruck or Forced Penance for Iron Grasp to get extra distance. Hard to say which variation I like better.