Was anyone complaining about PR + MS?
(Pain Res + Merciless Storm)
I saw people complaining about PR + DMS when it was a thing, but I don’t think I saw anyone complaining about PR + MS, in fact, I don’t see anyone complaining about MS in general. Or was it just buried under other complaints?
Comments
I didn't even seen it working lol
Didn't even know that combo existed
its amazing because it's not like it's something the killer can even pull off. The interaction requires so much set up, you have to be working on a gen pre-90% and during that time someone gets downed and then after they are grabbed but before they are hooked then you have to be working through MS checks, and they also have to be hooked on a scourge hook. Like this is in no way within the killers control and this is 100% a knee jerk reaction to a funny video that got posted on twitter of someone doing constant MS checks on the same gen. It was an unintentional interaction yet they decided that the DMS + PR combo is somehow more manageable i guess?
I think I faced this combo once, not sure.
Do we get BP for every successful skillcheck? Im not sure about that atm tbh.
It is supposedly just a bigger issue at lower ranks, if I recall reading correctly. The dms+pr is a much more powerful combo. I ran that but I didn't really run pr+ms. I'm going to be returning to dms+pr once the update happens since thana is being removed from the game entirely.