not to be toxic istg but the game is unbearable

I LOVE DBD AND THANK U DEVS FOR THE HARD WORK!!

I started the game 6 months ago and i had so much fun even with the last patch and i’ve never complained about anything even with nerfing DH

but nurse is way too op (pls nerf her to the ground!!) i can take spirit and blight over weakest nurse, she’s unbearable and anti looping.

tunneling, the only time i’m ok with tunneling is in endgame but 10/7 of my games killers tunnel on 4 gens..

the killer can camp first 2 survivors knock the 3rd one and chase the last one boom 4k

save the best for last is so unfair and i’ve seen it on every match since the patch i trade every time i unhook someone

thanatophobia is so annoying with legion and plague and i don’t blame anyone who dc.

overcharge and call of brine combo driving me crazy!!


pls be respectful <3

Comments

  • I am surprised Save the Best for Last escaped their wrath. I guess STGFL is actually better than your average survivor because at least it did escape. Ayy

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I am surprised Save the Best for Last escaped their wrath. I guess STGFL is actually better than your average survivor because at least it did escape. Ayy

    Ayyyyyy : D

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I am surprised Save the Best for Last escaped their wrath. I guess STGFL is actually better than your average survivor because at least it did escape. Ayy

    Save the guest for last?