Thanatophobia on basic attacks?
Today thanatophobia was nerfed but people are saying now it only works mainly with Legion and plague. Be honest
how would you guys feel if thanatophobia was 20 or 22% with all 4 injured but it only activates on basic attacks like sloppy. So legion and plague can’t activate it unless they use there actual attacks.
This isn’t my idea I saw it somewhere on the forum would it fix it or make it worse?
Comments
Also to clarify if 3 people are injured it would be like the old where each injured person is 5.5% per survivor
So make it useless on everyone? No thanks
I think that'd be a good thing. It would become more valuable on killers that need help with slowdown because they don't have great chase powers. However it would be silly if they ever made Nurse blink attacks count as special attacks since her own perk would be useless on her.
I don’t think they would do that they did buff her 3 blink addon and didn’t nerf her range addons
I know but there are many that state they should (much like spirit as well) because they have special scoring events and require the use of the power, similar to Blight. It's a commonly suggested change to help against things that can be oppressive with her power like Starstruck, etc.
I just edited my comment I didn’t see what you meant my mistake
I voted this one up. Because I proposed the same.
The reason why they nerf Thanatophobia is because killers and Legion are a problem in some games. But this announced change makes it practically worthless
So it should keep it's regular percentage, but work only on basic attacks like Sloppy Butcher, or Franklins
Nah, lets cling to your crutches.
Don't even use it, but go off Mr. "Nice Exploits"