Mathieu Cote's quote that i love
"We plan to keep this game alive for at least the next 5 years."
This gives me hope.
"We plan to keep this game alive for at least the next 5 years."
This gives me hope.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love another quote of his, maybe you've seen it before as it's quite popular:
"I think we did a pretty good job so far"
hope that freddy will get a buff in 6 years.....
I personally love: "WHY ME?! WAH!"
The game will be alive very well, but we all will be playing civilization probably
I really am just gonna be laughing to this for a while, I remember this, also was that about camping or tunneling, I may be wrong
I personally like "Git Gud", as he said to people who're complaining about true infinites. Ah, a timeless classic.
Here's one of my favorite Mathieu cote quote
wait, @Dragonredking thats a meme right
No, it's an actual "cote" he said
no, and why did he say that, that did not help whatsoever, and I am still waiting for a freddy buff devs, he needs to feel good for once
What about these quotes, which are part of a longer one: "play something else""for a refreshing change"
- sound familiar?
It came from the exact same interview where he said We did a pretty good job for the first time, but since it's over 1 year old it's a pain in the ass to find it.
true true, but the we did a pretty good job so far, I feel like we over used a little bit
Skip to 10:40
"aw f**kbucket, really?" - Mathieu Cote on Decisive Strike
Tbf, that's a reasonable response.