My nurse rework
NERFS :
- Remove speed from the range addons
- Remove the 3rd blink addon, even if nobody play it.
COMPENSATION BUFF
- Make plaid basekit (with a setting to turn it off)
- Add speed only (nothing crazy high) addons, instead of her meme / useless addons
Comments
It’s good for new players. If you are already a good nurse, it won’t bother you.
If you are already used to her, it will bother you A LOT. I dont even think it is that good for new players, I felt better learning her without the Add On.
I have 2000 hours on nurse alone. Also I suggested you can disable in the settings. Maybe read the post first.
They can't remove 3 blink. It's tied to achievements and console (mostly Sony) REALLY doesn't like changing achievements.
Speed add-ons shouldn't exist. They directly decrease the reaction time of survivors, nullifying her counterplay.