So Jeff isn't getting changed?

There was nothing in the update notes.

I thought they were going to make him quieter. Without Iron Will this guy is a sitting duck. Hell even when he's healthy he sounds louder than some survivlrs injured.

Comments

  • Not every Survivor has to be viable, it's all about fun.

  • PiiFree said:

    Not every Survivor has to be viable, it's all about fun.

    You just won this discussion. 
  • I still don't get, why "Jeff" isn't just a skin for David?
    Beard, scar… that is just a lazy designed survivor.

  • PiiFree said:

    Not every Survivor has to be viable, it's all about fun.

    Meanwhile I'm sitting in every lobby versing P3 claudettes.. Yeah.. All about fun.. Sure 
  • @Wolf74 said:
    I still don't get, why "Jeff" isn't just a skin for David?
    Beard, scar… that is just a lazy designed survivor.

    Nah he has a different look anc character concept. Kinda refreshing to see a metal fan as a survivor.

  • PiiFree said:

    Not every Survivor has to be viable, it's all about fun.

    I take it that's a pun on what they said about Legion.

    Yeah I just assumed Jeff's noise levels were an oversight, guess not. He's a pretty big guy too.

    Guess Jeff is for those people who like to challenge themselves, like those with the bright gold Ace cosmetics.

    The tryhards will still stick with you-know-who though.
  • I don't even like his appearance, i'll only use him for the daily and stick with my Feng <3
  • @Vietfox said:
    I don't even like his appearance, i'll only use him for the daily and stick with my Feng <3

    That's racist and sexist.

  • @Orion said:

    @Vietfox said:
    I don't even like his appearance, i'll only use him for the daily and stick with my Feng <3

    That's racist and sexist.

    You got me...
  • Vietfox said:
    I don't even like his appearance, i'll only use him for the daily and stick with my Feng <3
    The Feng army :chuffed:
  • PiiFree said:

    Not every Survivor has to be viable, it's all about fun.

    I take it that's a pun on what they said about Legion.

    Yeah I just assumed Jeff's noise levels were an oversight, guess not. He's a pretty big guy too.

    Guess Jeff is for those people who like to challenge themselves, like those with the bright gold Ace cosmetics.

    The tryhards will still stick with you-know-who though.
    Or the no mother runners
  • Male survivors aren't viable in most scenarios they're easy to find due to their buffy figure and they block some of your vision while looping cuz of that as well.