we should get bp compensation for bp incentives being disabled
makes sense to make up for the lack of bp and slower queue times. incentives were made to help with the grind but they arent here cuz of some mistake the devs accidentally overlooked, this makes the grind harder and players are suffering for something out of their control.
Comments
One of the BHVR people said they wouldn't do that since the BP incentive was only for queues. Sucks that they went back on their word about part of the purpose for the incentive but oh well.
A lot of people have been asking for it, but highly unlikely it will happen. Devs know that the grind keeps people playing and they won’t change this unless they start losing players. It’s really frustrating because of all the hype around the “grind reduction”, which was not nearly as impactful as promised and actually made the grind worse for some players like myself.
They said it was for queue times, not to help with the grind. So unfortunately that won't happen.
damn that sucks, shame
I really miss the first day of the patch. I knew that a lot of players would wanna try out killers, and the +100% survivor incentive supported this notion, so I queued for 3 survivors games that each had me waiting in line for 5-6 min each, and I dreaded how utterly awful the killer queue must be. On a whim I tried it out for fun and was matched within 10s, just as always. Lol.
I spend the rest of the first day having the most surreal killer experience, ever. But when BHVR kills switched the incentive things took a turn for the worst, at least for a killer main like myself.
By now things have stabilized and queues are mostly back to normalish levels, but I still gotta wait about 3-5min during the day and just sub 1min during the prime time.
Shows that a lot of players tried killer, but I guess most long-term survivor mains are now back to playing survivors with their friends in the evening.
My region is central Europe, of your are curious.
It wasn't even a thing in the first place. It was available for 1 day then got disabled for maintenance. So what? Nothing is ever enough
There any word when it will be re-enabled?