Poised rework idea

So In my opinion I feel poised is a bit of a lack luster perk. It's very low on the totem pole of stealth perks so I have a way to rework it

Poised

Achieving goals boosts your confidence

When any generator reaches 80% or more completion you gain a token

When you have a token press the activate ability button to remove your scratch marks for 6/8/10 seconds

I think making the effect Activate-able would remove some of its unpredictable elements from it. And since it's only scratch marks it probably won't be overpowered. And if it I we can reduce the timer.

What do you think of the idea?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/338319/poised-rework-idea

    Sounds pretty good not too strong at all considering we have shadow step in the game

    It would really only hurt maybe spirit

    But f her anyways

    I don't think it would hurt spirit that much. She still have sound to track survivor

  • First off, duration it too long. With that buff, you overshadow perks like 'Dance with Me'.

    The effect isn't that strong, no, but having something trigger on demand will make it strong.

    You could extend the duration to 20 seconds, and it'd be fine. You could allow hiding of aura for the 10 seconds as well. I don't think making it on demand is the solution.

  • @SekiSeki said:

    First off, duration it too long. With that buff, you overshadow perks like 'Dance with Me'.

    The effect isn't that strong, no, but having something trigger on demand will make it strong.

    You could extend the duration to 20 seconds, and it'd be fine. You could allow hiding of aura for the 10 seconds as well. I don't think making it on demand is the solution.

    We could just lower the duration. Maybe 6 seconds. We can also make it a limited use like Maybe a max of 5 tokens so that it won't overshadow dance with me.

    But main problem I have with the perk is how little control we have over the perk. Unless your in a swf most of the time you won't get use out of it since gens can be completely at the worst time.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    So In my opinion I feel poised is a bit of a lack luster perk. It's very low on the totem pole of stealth perks so I have a way to rework it

    Poised

    Achieving goals boosts your confidence

    When any generator reaches 80% or more completion you gain a token

    When you have a token press the activate ability button to remove your scratch marks for 6/8/10 seconds

    I think making the effect Activate-able would remove some of its unpredictable elements from it. And since it's only scratch marks it probably won't be overpowered. And if it I we can reduce the timer.

    What do you think of the idea?

    Janes perks are just really bad

  • Ik they cam use some quality of life buffs

  • Well it counters Bitter Murmur and allows you to finish a Gen and bounce. It isn't so great for having it activate randomly when someone else finishes the Gen.

    They could maybe add a Gen repair speed to it.

  • Actually I just realized it doesn't counter Bitter Murmur because that shows your aura, so yea maybe adding anti-aura along with the hidden scratch marks would be good.