Legion trailer
Pretty sure David King doesn't have a tattoo behind his ear in the trailer
Pretty sure David King doesn't have a tattoo behind his ear in the trailer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you seen the original trailer for this game? Where are those Survivors lol
Maybe it's a new cosmetic later or maybe they just goofed, I love tats I hope they bring more in.
He has a smooch tatooed behind his left ear. (Maybe)
I was legit expecting it.
Aside from that, I know the trailers have some cinematic freedom, but this one is #########. It makes it seem like Legion blends in with the Survivors until putting the mask on and killing them. It couldn't be further from the actual gameplay.
FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!
MISLEADING CONTENT!
The way the trailer is and the name of the chapter make me believe it might have been their original intent and they changed legion somewhere during production
If that were the case, probably after realising that SWF make up 70% of all lobbies and aren't fooled by a pseudo-Survivor.