This Is So Sad

image.png

Yellow Self-Care Mikaela. Solo Queue.png


Someone press F for this poor girl. Self care too OP btw.

Comments

  • “If only there was a fast healing perk that could combine with my totem hunting perk, Nah self care is fine”

  • @Phasmamain said:

    “If only there was a fast healing perk that could combine with my totem hunting perk, Nah self care is fine”

    if only there was a perk that mikaela had as a teachable that outclasses all of theses by 14 miles...

    i'm legit telling you self-care is a crime against new players they heal for ages now

  • I love how everyone is complaining that boons got nerfed then complain michaela is running self care over the healing boon.

    i love how the boon takes 20 seconds to place plus the time it takes to heal. its barely faster than self care and also can be taken away AND you have to stay there. maybe she had a lot of games where the killer was in the boon raidus and got tired of it?


    lastly its yellow. the small game is green. and the tiny fraction of perk number four is also green. this tells me she is a new player. we were all new at some point. and 100% of the player base ran self care when they were new until they were told not to use it. period.

    this post is just bullying what i assume is either a new player or someone who just doesn't like boons since the nerf happened.


    im a killer main and i love boons. take them. take the boons. waste time placing them instead of doing gens, i put the boon out, and then they waste time on it again.


    self care in a corner? yeah it also wastes time. but i can't take that away from you either.

  • @Wewantjason said:

    I love how everyone is complaining that boons got nerfed then complain michaela is running self care over the healing boon.

    i love how the boon takes 20 seconds to place plus the time it takes to heal. its barely faster than self care and also can be taken away AND you have to stay there. maybe she had a lot of games where the killer was in the boon raidus and got tired of it?

    lastly its yellow. the small game is green. and the tiny fraction of perk number four is also green. this tells me she is a new player. we were all new at some point. and 100% of the player base ran self care when they were new until they were told not to use it. period.

    this post is just bullying what i assume is either a new player or someone who just doesn't like boons since the nerf happened.

    im a killer main and i love boons. take them. take the boons. waste time placing them instead of doing gens, i put the boon out, and then they waste time on it again.

    self care in a corner? yeah it also wastes time. but i can't take that away from you either.

    who complained about boons getting nerfed? where? what

  • @Wewantjason said:

    I love how everyone is complaining that boons got nerfed then complain michaela is running self care over the healing boon.

    i love how the boon takes 20 seconds to place plus the time it takes to heal. its barely faster than self care and also can be taken away AND you have to stay there. maybe she had a lot of games where the killer was in the boon raidus and got tired of it?

    lastly its yellow. the small game is green. and the tiny fraction of perk number four is also green. this tells me she is a new player. we were all new at some point. and 100% of the player base ran self care when they were new until they were told not to use it. period.

    this post is just bullying what i assume is either a new player or someone who just doesn't like boons since the nerf happened.

    im a killer main and i love boons. take them. take the boons. waste time placing them instead of doing gens, i put the boon out, and then they waste time on it again.

    self care in a corner? yeah it also wastes time. but i can't take that away from you either.

    I do not even have Mikaela, so... Self care is all I have. I stopped running it, though. I would rather just let people die on hook than spend a literal minute healing. I will take my chances injured, I guess.

  • @kizuati said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103439#Comment_3103439

    who complained about boons getting nerfed? where? what

    people have been complaining about boons being nerfed since circle of healing lost much of its power in a recent patch. i did not say it was nerfed in this patch. but i consistently hear people crying about it on reddit, on here, and with the random swfs i join every so often.

    You did not acknowledge my primary point which was that this is clearly a new player. If you wish to debate this, i am not pointing out that that was my core primary point. The op here is just bullying a baby survivor player. You may ENTIRELY disregard what I said about people complaining about the boons nerf. I stand by the statement but it is barely tangentially related to my core argument.

    do you honestly think new players have any clue which of those two perks are better? do you know what this michaelas experience running the boon was? maybe she had it get hit with shattered hope. I had a challenge to break totems recently and broke all five and TWO players had boons. i didn't know until four totems were already popped. game was a loss anyway so after killer snuffed the final one that had the boon on it yes i broke it for my challenge.


    I do not acknowledge that the boon is better than self care in all situations, thought sure in most situations- even the majority- it is better. but not always and we do not know what situations this player experience

    but again, my primary point, baby survivor with baby perks making baby decisions. this is no way to build a community or attract new players to the game, especially with so many people quitting the game currently.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103439#Comment_3103439

    I do not even have Mikaela, so... Self care is all I have. I stopped running it, though. I would rather just let people die on hook than spend a literal minute healing. I will take my chances injured, I guess.

    These guys were pointing out that this player is michaela so it comes unlocked for her. So in OPs example, she has self care so your point isn't super applicable. but generally speaking? youre right. i imagine they get mad at anyone for not running the boon over self care but like you said *not everyone unlocks every single character.* i still don't have yun jin lee or quentin because i just didn't want them. this entire thread is a ######### post to disrespect a new player. i stand firmly on that hill.

  • @Wewantjason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103522#Comment_3103522

    These guys were pointing out that this player is michaela so it comes unlocked for her. So in OPs example, she has self care so your point isn't super applicable. but generally speaking? youre right. i imagine they get mad at anyone for not running the boon over self care but like you said *not everyone unlocks every single character.* i still don't have yun jin lee or quentin because i just didn't want them. this entire thread is a ######### post to disrespect a new player. i stand firmly on that hill.

    This thread is me saying "new self-care ######### over new players". Maybe read it better.

  • @Wewantjason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103516#Comment_3103516

    people have been complaining about boons being nerfed since circle of healing lost much of its power in a recent patch. i did not say it was nerfed in this patch. but i consistently hear people crying about it on reddit, on here, and with the random swfs i join every so often.

    You did not acknowledge my primary point which was that this is clearly a new player. If you wish to debate this, i am not pointing out that that was my core primary point. The op here is just bullying a baby survivor player. You may ENTIRELY disregard what I said about people complaining about the boons nerf. I stand by the statement but it is barely tangentially related to my core argument.

    do you honestly think new players have any clue which of those two perks are better? do you know what this michaelas experience running the boon was? maybe she had it get hit with shattered hope. I had a challenge to break totems recently and broke all five and TWO players had boons. i didn't know until four totems were already popped. game was a loss anyway so after killer snuffed the final one that had the boon on it yes i broke it for my challenge.

    I do not acknowledge that the boon is better than self care in all situations, thought sure in most situations- even the majority- it is better. but not always and we do not know what situations this player experience

    but again, my primary point, baby survivor with baby perks making baby decisions. this is no way to build a community or attract new players to the game, especially with so many people quitting the game currently.

    what? circle of healing is still an incredibly powerful perk,which is now an INCREDIBLE combo with the new botany.

    you also completely missed the point of this post which it referenced at the end regarding the new self-care nerf being horrible for new players. but sure, get mad

  • @kizuati said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103525#Comment_3103525

    This thread is me saying "new self-care ######### over new players". Maybe read it better.

    I'm not disagreeing with that. I didn't disagree with it. I pointed out we all used it and even pre patch people would get mad about people "self caring in a corner". its a classic meme. self care has long been chided for what op said. Still has nothing to do with my point that this is a new player who doesn't know any better being dragged on the forum for using a bad perk while not knowing any better. I read fine thankyou.

  • The patch is the reason SoloQ is as bad as it is.... or so?

    :-P

    No, its the useless teammates.

  • @Wewantjason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103537#Comment_3103537

    I'm not disagreeing with that. I didn't disagree with it. I pointed out we all used it and even pre patch people would get mad about people "self caring in a corner". its a classic meme. self care has long been chided for what op said. Still has nothing to do with my point that this is a new player who doesn't know any better being dragged on the forum for using a bad perk while not knowing any better. I read fine thankyou.

    i'm literally the OP why are you referring to me in third person. you also should note that i literally cut out the player's name. it was a generalized point. no single player was "dragged on the forum". calm the hell down

  • @Marik1987 said:

    The patch is the reason SoloQ is as bad as it is.... or so?

    :-P

    No, its the useless teammates.

    it made it worse,that's for sure.

  • @kizuati said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103523#Comment_3103523

    what? circle of healing is still an incredibly powerful perk,which is now an INCREDIBLE combo with the new botany.

    you also completely missed the point of this post which it referenced at the end regarding the new self-care nerf being horrible for new players. but sure, get mad

    for you. i love this patch. I am having the most fun ive ever had on BOTH sides. The only thing im sick of are surivors quiting. point blank. they ruin my killer games AND my survivor games, while im having a blast. Those of you who hate this patch so much do NOT speak for the entire community

    the devs shook up a meta that has been stale for years, boosted the kill rates and made it harder to bully killers, and I actually feel intimidated as survivor for the first time since i first bought the game. and im still escaping

    if youre not escaping your matches thats on you. not the devs, not the patch.

  • @kizuati said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103539#Comment_3103539

    i'm literally the OP why are you referring to me in third person. you also should note that i literally cut out the player's name. it was a generalized point. no single player was "dragged on the forum". calm the hell down

    I haven't been on a forum in years and am readjusting to keeping track of who people are in the thread. That is why. I feel thats a reasonable mistake. Have a good night.

  • @Wewantjason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103542#Comment_3103542

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103538#Comment_3103538

    for you. i love this patch. I am having the most fun ive ever had on BOTH sides. The only thing im sick of are surivors quiting. point blank. they ruin my killer games AND my survivor games, while im having a blast. Those of you who hate this patch so much do NOT speak for the entire community

    the devs shook up a meta that has been stale for years, boosted the kill rates and made it harder to bully killers, and I actually feel intimidated as survivor for the first time since i first bought the game. and im still escaping

    if youre not escaping your matches thats on you. not the devs, not the patch.

    my man stop going on rants you're not making the slightest bit of sense

  • @kizuati said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103551#Comment_3103551

    my man stop going on rants you're not making the slightest bit of sense

    You are allowed to complain about thinking the patch ruined the game, but I cannot say that I love the patch and think people are over reacting? This is a public forum, you engaged marik1987 to tell him you don't like the patch, and I responded because I am in the thread and it's a public forum. . Did you not want anyone to respond to you hating the patch? If so then why say it to begin with. Did you just want to vent to about hating the patch and no one respond? What did you actually expect saying that then? really ? You're just mad people are happy with the patch and telling you to calm down over it. the game isn't "much" worse.


    You're mad he pointed out its useless teammates and i pointed out its useless teammates quitting. I'm not ranting. This is a public discussion forum for a game, and it is being discussed. Rants are laden with expletives and insults. Discussions have points and counter points, which is all I am doing.


    This mindset that you can complain and say the game is worse, but I cannot explain why I think its better, to facilitate a different viewpoint and hold a discussion, is the same behavior as the people who keep loading in and quitting.

  • @Wewantjason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103555#Comment_3103555

    You are allowed to complain about thinking the patch ruined the game, but I cannot say that I love the patch and think people are over reacting? This is a public forum, you engaged marik1987 to tell him you don't like the patch, and I responded because I am in the thread and it's a public forum. . Did you not want anyone to respond to you hating the patch? If so then why say it to begin with. Did you just want to vent to about hating the patch and no one respond? What did you actually expect saying that then? really ? You're just mad people are happy with the patch and telling you to calm down over it. the game isn't "much" worse.

    You're mad he pointed out its useless teammates and i pointed out its useless teammates quitting. I'm not ranting. This is a public discussion forum for a game, and it is being discussed. Rants are laden with expletives and insults. Discussions have points and counter points, which is all I am doing.

    This mindset that you can complain and say the game is worse, but I cannot explain why I think its better, to facilitate a different viewpoint and hold a discussion, is the same behavior as the people who keep loading in and quitting.

    I..what. My entire post was "this patch made the new player/solo-queue experience much worse with the self-care change which is sad" which is objectively correct. I then also noted in a reply that,yes,many of the changes in this patch affect solo survivors much more than SWF players. That's also just true.


    You went on to accuse me of dragging a player for running self-care which I didnt do,had an off-the-cuff 15 page thesis on why somehow CoH was good and you're speaking from a Killer player PoV? CoH was the most busted perk survivors had since old MoM and literally anyone with enough experience in the game could tell that.


    Your posts have little connection to reality and make very little sense.

  • Once again you aren't paying attention to what i said


    you told me not to rant about liking the patch

    i said you complained about the patch and i responded

    you then bring up your original post again despite us having moved on to another topic.

    I am done here. good bye.

  • @Wewantjason said:

    Once again you aren't paying attention to what i said

    you told me not to rant about liking the patch

    i said you complained about the patch and i responded

    you then bring up your original post again despite us having moved on to another topic.

    I am done here. good bye.

    thank you for leaving