The best DBD cosplayers ever ivΒ΄e seen

yo,

There are thousands more, but these are some of the best DBD cosplayers I've ever seen.

What do you think about it ?

Hats off

HAG.jpg HillBilly.jpg MEG.jpg Clown.jpg NEA.jpg ONI.jpg Trickster.jpg


Comments

  • Hag: I thought for a second that was an official reworked visual. The quality is simply amazing 😍

    Billy: the quality of the texture and detail is incredible; it's just a lot of fun that the person is smaller than Billy, so it makes a tiny baby Billy, it's adorable πŸ€—

    Meg: will you mary me? 😝

    Clown: same as Billy: the details are incredible, and the "skinny" side of the person makes everything super cute πŸ˜‚

    Nea: incredible, superb, the eyes disturb me, even if I seem to remember that Nea does not have dark eyes 😜

    Oni: aaaaaaaaaaaah, the Oni has finally decided to go on a little diet 🀣

    Trickster: uh... are we talking about this legendary cosplay? I literally HEARD this picture the resemblance is so obscene 😲

  • Well, damn. You certainly weren't lying! I legit thought some of those were renders from the game.

  • The hag is amazing. They’re all good though. Oni looks like they missed their Wheaties that morning. 😝

  • That is one hot Meg.

  • The hag picture is probably the most realistic cosplay I've ever seen. Imagine how long it must've taken to get everything perfected.

  • @Little_Kitten said:

    Hag: I thought for a second that was an official reworked visual. The quality is simply amazing 😍

    Billy: the quality of the texture and detail is incredible; it's just a lot of fun that the person is smaller than Billy, so it makes a tiny baby Billy, it's adorable πŸ€—

    Meg: will you mary me? 😝

    Clown: same as Billy: the details are incredible, and the "skinny" side of the person makes everything super cute πŸ˜‚

    Nea: incredible, superb, the eyes disturb me, even if I seem to remember that Nea does not have dark eyes 😜

    Oni: aaaaaaaaaaaah, the Oni has finally decided to go on a little diet 🀣

    Trickster: uh... are we talking about this legendary cosplay? I literally HEARD this picture the resemblance is so obscene 😲

    if you meg, i will πŸ˜‹

  • Those are amazing! Any chance you have the cosplayer's name/online handles to credit them/allow us to follow their work?

  • They are all pretty good. That Hag one I can't tell it's even a person, I thought it was some really well done art.

  • I will only be impressed once I see someone do an accurate Spirit cosplay.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I will only be impressed once I see someone do an accurate Spirit cosplay.

    please

    EHzYx5YWoAA3ulM.jpg


  • I've seen a Jeff cosplay that is literally perfect

    Don't remember the name of the guy

  • @Rudjohns said:

    I've seen a Jeff cosplay that is literally perfect

    Don't remember the name of the guy

    hiho

    kzvxtuphii581.jpg


  • @Rudjohns said:

    I've seen a Jeff cosplay that is literally perfect

    Don't remember the name of the guy

    Didn’t BHVR retweet some of his stuff? The guy is the real life Jeff