Alternate Mori DLC?
I was wondering with the new changes to Mori's coming later this year I think it would be a cool addition to add alternative Mori's to killers that you can buy.
I was wondering with the new changes to Mori's coming later this year I think it would be a cool addition to add alternative Mori's to killers that you can buy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The dbd mobile moris look 10 times better, bring those in
Why would you encourage them to add more overpriced cosmetics
Giving killers interchangeable moris would be so cool
For multiple reasons, Firstly I would love new Mori's , Second you literally don't have to buy them if you don't want to. And lastly they release so many free dlc that I have no problem supporting them for things like that.