legion changes/buff are a total joke
the title say it all, these changes absolutely doesn'T change him at all and he didnt got anything to make him better,m ok longer lundge and fatigue fix is great, but other than this, he is just worse, nothing changed him or affected him, and nurse's STILL DOESNT TRIGGER WITH MENDING!!!! they are still the worse killers in the game.
Comments
Don't play as Legion then.........
Hard concept I know
Maybe he should just play something else, then. I hear Civilization 5 is pretty good.
pretty terrible way to market a product
I know It's hard, but not every Killer can be liked by everyone. I like him, I am gonna buy it and that's it.
this is idiotic on the highest level. You have to play as new killers/survivors to get their perks, so if you don't enjoy the killer its going to be hell. In my opinion the Legion changes are a start but he still has far off to be good.
You don't need to ever play a character to unlock their teachables.
but then you would loose addons/offerings for other killers that you can't replenish, so unless you want to play nurse for 3 days to get enough for level 40 that is just not an option.
Waiting 10 years for the perk you want to appear in the shrine is just not viable at all.
Cote said it himself: "you want to win play nurse or billy" or, if you are done with DBD, there's always Civ V