At least fix matchmaking for solo q

Honestly one of the worst things about solo q is how the survivor skill level is all over the place. There will be survivors that go down instantly and I have no idea how they are in my game. Then I get to the killer and it's some baby that I can run for 2 minutes. The problem with dbd is it gets really messed up if the skill level is all over the place. If a weak link gets chased/tunneled you have 0 chance of winning no matter how good you are. I have no idea why the matchmaking is so awful but everyone deals with baby survivors/killers for whatever reason.

Comments

  • Dbd is desperately in need for a tutorial on how not to be that one solo teammate everyone is ranting about on the forum.

    I'd probably be better off with some garbage bins as teammates instead of some Leons catching crows at the exit while the others are trying to cleanse NOED, an Ace self-caring under sloppy butcher while I'm going second stage and the killer is chasing someone else.. A Meg slowly making her way to the basement chest, god forbid she wastes her sprint burst..And so many more occasions where I'd just wanna DC and uninstall.

  • @MaudetteClorel said:

    Dbd is desperately in need for a tutorial on how not to be that one solo teammate everyone is ranting about on the forum.

    I'd probably be better off with some garbage bins as teammates instead of some Leons catching crows at the exit while the others are trying to cleanse NOED, an Ace self-caring under sloppy butcher while I'm going second stage and the killer is chasing someone else.. A Meg slowly making her way to the basement chest, god forbid she wastes her sprint burst..And so many more occasions where I'd just wanna DC and uninstall.

    It's the Chris Redfields for me. I don't see them often but when I do I'm always disappointed

  • @MaudetteClorel said:

    Dbd is desperately in need for a tutorial on how not to be that one solo teammate everyone is ranting about on the forum.

    I'd probably be better off with some garbage bins as teammates instead of some Leons catching crows at the exit while the others are trying to cleanse NOED, an Ace self-caring under sloppy butcher while I'm going second stage and the killer is chasing someone else.. A Meg slowly making her way to the basement chest, god forbid she wastes her sprint burst..And so many more occasions where I'd just wanna DC and uninstall.

    Preach LOL. Omg hahaha this perfectly describes BHVR's precious SBMM

  • @Nazzzak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3101296#Comment_3101296

    It's the Chris Redfields for me. I don't see them often but when I do I'm always disappointed

    Literally just had a game with one of these. Couldn't agree more. He ran self-care and got 8k points for the whole match. Idk what he must've been doing since I was doing the looping and gens and he couldn't even save our teammates.

    Guess you also earn points when hiding in lockers now.

  • DbD would be in a better spot, if the matchmaking would match notorious plug pullers/suiciders/afkers with each other instead of the normal players.

  • The escape rate is so low now that a lot of survs are in low mmr, so you can have 6.000 hours and play with survs with 10. The matchmaking only use escape rate