What Perks do For The People go well with BESIDES Soul Guard?

I just got For the People and it's fun to mess around with, but I also wanna see what other perks I could pair it with that WOULDN'T require insane teamwork and communication to pull off.

I thought Renewal (Second Wind) but idk it that counts for the healstate.

Comments

  • @StarMoral said:

    I just got For the People and it's fun to mess around with, but I also wanna see what other perks I could pair it with that WOULDN'T require insane teamwork and communication to pull off.

    I thought Renewal (Second Wind) but idk it that counts for the healstate.

    I mean, it's sort of a teamwork perk.

    I just had a game where a Dwight kept using it every time I downed another survivor and made the mistake of turning around to kick a gen or chase someone else off. He wasn't using any other perks for synergy, but it did get annoying enough that he got bled out on the ground after everyone else died on hook.

    He might have been one of the best survivors I've come up against. He knew exactly where the best loops were and how to lead me to them, how to use them so effectively that my every mistake was punished by extending the chase indefinitely (I was tired, and I made plenty of mistakes, and I felt them all), and how to get under my skin and lead me into another chase, even though I knew full well that that's what he was doing. He's one of the only survivors I've seen who was able to efficiently use Sprint Burst. Luckily for me, Meg and Nea were potatoes (Yui knew how to play, but wasn't a monster like Dwight).

    His secret with For the People was that he knew exactly when to use it to make it count. There were a couple of times where he healed a survivor and they were immediately back down, but in other cases, if ######### me up a little. He knew that Yui was on death hook, waited until I turned around to break a pallet, and knew that I wasn't going to chase him back to a god loop (shack was right next to a random wall with a window) with one gen left and Yui running off to a corner to heal herself, so that extended the chase by an extra 45 seconds while I went to go catch Yui again.


    Actually, come to think of it, he did use Sprint Burst to get away once or twice. Maybe that.

  • New Dead Hard.


    You pick up someone from the ground next to the killer and use the DH immediately to tank a hit and you both can escape.

    I've seen it in play and it was just amazing

  • This content has been removed.
  • Vigil makes the broken status wear off faster so you can heal up sooner. Inner strength would let you heal as soon as the broken status wears off. Teammate aura perks help you see wear chases are happening so you can try to set up to use it. Maybe throw on an exhaustion or stealth perk to get away if you end up taking agro? Exhaustion would also synergize with Vigil.

  • One thing to look out for:

    For the People and We're gonna live forever are currently kinda bugged.

    WGLF works with For the people if you activated WGLF beforehand BUT ONLY IF YOU STARTED THE HEALING ACTION FOR A FEW MILISECONDS. SPAMMING E TO GET IT OFF AS FAST AS POSSIBLE HAS A CHANCE TO NOT ACTIVATE WGLF.

    If you see the healing bar move through your healing, WGLF will activate through using For the People. Otherwise it will simply pick the person up but not use WGLF. If you want to see any source for this, Otzdarva tested this extensively on stream.