Survivor Data Formatting (100 Matches)

Sample Formatting For 100 Matches.PNG

Im working on playing survivor a lot (I plan to do 100 matches spread across several days, but I dont know if I have the patience, but I will literally exhaust all my effort into doing this) to test how SoloQ is. I will only be recording matches that are ran purely by myself with 3 other random teammates, no SWF data will be recorded at all.

I wanted to keep the information simple and easy to understand, excluding a lot of information which is lacks importance (the "notes" section includes events within a match I thought would be worth sharing regardless of this).

Which is why I have come to ask if the formatting is good? (Formatting posted above, of course, also yes, that is data from the matches I played so far.)

Comments

  • What do you mean by give up? Only DCs or insta killing on the hook / just standing in a corner as well?

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    What do you mean by give up? Only DCs or insta killing on the hook / just standing in a corner as well?

    Giving up means either the killer refusing to participate in normal gameplay (AFKing, hiding from survivors, etc) or the survivors letting themselves go on hook on purpose to leave the match.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3098225#Comment_3098225

    Giving up means either the killer refusing to participate in normal gameplay (AFKing, hiding from survivors, etc) or the survivors letting themselves go on hook on purpose to leave the match.

    OK then it works, I guess. You should probably use the same stuff too while collecting your data. Best would be no items, because they have huge impact

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3098246#Comment_3098246

    OK then it works, I guess. You should probably use the same stuff too while collecting your data. Best would be no items, because they have huge impact

    I havent been using items, I also havent been using strong perks either. My loadout has been Lucky Break, Small Game, Inner Healing, and Dead Hard so far, and I dont really plan on changing it for a long while (since Ive been having lots of fun with it).

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3098311#Comment_3098311

    I havent been using items, I also havent been using strong perks either. My loadout has been Lucky Break, Small Game, Inner Healing, and Dead Hard so far, and I dont really plan on changing it for a long while (since Ive been having lots of fun with it).

    OK then I hope you will have a lot of good fun.

    I'm doing a lot solo myself right now and found out that Repressed Alliance can be quite useful when the killer uses the Gen kicking meta. And Sprint Boost is a nice allrounder for me now. As a Jeff Main, I always needed IW but with all the changes I feel I need an Exhaustion perk and that doesn't work well with IW. And I noticed that SB works better as anti tunneling tool than OTR.

    My build: RA, SB, Adre and Kindred

  • The format looks ok but it doesn't include anything about the loadouts.

  • @dugman said:

    The format looks ok but it doesn't include anything about the loadouts.

    Loadouts of both sides is just information overload, I was planning on writing it down on a separate Google Doc but I ended spending more time writing down information that I did actually playing matches.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7BMJYUSTDM2E/sample-formatting-for-100-matches-png.png

    Im working on playing survivor a lot (I plan to do 100 matches spread across several days, but I dont know if I have the patience, but I will literally exhaust all my effort into doing this) to test how SoloQ is. I will only be recording matches that are ran purely by myself with 3 other random teammates, no SWF data will be recorded at all.

    I wanted to keep the information simple and easy to understand, excluding a lot of information which is lacks importance (the "notes" section includes events within a match I thought would be worth sharing regardless of this).

    Which is why I have come to ask if the formatting is good? (Formatting posted above, of course, also yes, that is data from the matches I played so far.)

    All the empty cells are going to make it take longer than it should. A complete data table is faster date entry and inferring trends.

    sample.png

    Here's how I record my match data. Source (was I killer/survivor), Match #, Character Name, Killer/Item (to filter for killer data or item data), perks1-4, Outcome column (Win/Loss for killer, Escape/Kill for survivors).