BHVR, dont u dare changing the menu music ever again
Im so in love with this AoT-Soundtrack, Ill never want it to get removed from the main menu. Max Volume and party hard man!
Im so in love with this AoT-Soundtrack, Ill never want it to get removed from the main menu. Max Volume and party hard man!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Surely the AOT skins play the music when you have them equipped? I know the modern fairytale skins do that
I dont know
I agree. It should be possible to choose a main menu theme and it wouldn't change when choosing survivor/killer
I would love to have menu background and music customizable from all the ones we have seen already. Maybe have three weeks set as the new one (like the current AoT or whenever a new chapter comes out) but otherwise be customizable..
could also be added as rewards for buying chapters/characters or even part of rift rewards.
The killer skins play a sped-up version of the main menu theme, but it's not exactly the same.
I really wish they'd let us customise the lobby. They're weirdly resistant to adding that feature, but seriously, so much good art and music never gets seen or heard again.