Nurse doesn't fit into modern Dead by Daylight
She is a relic from the past when game was an extremely casual experience with lot of overpowered option, like instantly doing gen with toolbox add-on , or infinite loops, or Mori after one down, blendettes ruling the dark maps with supreme stealth.
Today dbd is evolved and trying to be more of competitive game, and taking every fun option from survivor players, maps are brightened up, no longer possible to break LOS on most maps, or the options are severly limited, not to mention the extremely long list of aura reading perks. In short every countermeasure is disabled vs Nurse.
She doesn't play the same game like any other killer, she has no limitations, it doesn't matter what survivors are doing, she is playing against herself. If Nurse player avoid making any mistake, she is guaranteed to win every time.
Is it really good argument letting her to stay extremely overpowered just because she is hard to learn?
She doesn't belong into the game anymore, especially since everything that was unfair to killers, taken from survivors.
Its time for Nurse to be reworked, to be not a free win for a dedicated killer player.
Statistically she always be underpowered, since on console she can't reach the level which possible on pc, so console data providing the justification to be untouchable right now
Comments
As a actual 2016 beta player Nurse has received countless changes to put her in line with the current dead by daylight game, literally just nerf recharge and distance
Give me links and timestamps, I require help.
There's a reason your experience is being scrutinized, and not ours.
I agree, her concept is far away of modern competitive DBD, so I tried to "modernize" her. What you guys think?
I don't have any I'm just a casual gamer that doesn't feel the need to record every game or want to showcase thought skills to a public that doesn't really care.
But the point I was making was this, you asked everyone else to post video proof saying that you have posted links in the past with nothing in response. But when ask to point out a said video because they can't find any video on sources available to them about anything dealing with the Nurse because there are too many other videos to shift through you refuse basically saying "It there just look harder"
I mean, tbf it's not like anyones first instinct when they here nurses scream is "I gotta take a video of this" it's more along the lines of "well...sh- " lol
This just sounds like a nurse main desperate to avoid nerfs. Enjoy her while it lasts!
And your speech is exactly that of someone who doesn't know what he's talking about, who never plays nurse, but who allows himself to ask to be nerfed, instead of trying to improve himself as a survivor. How sad.
At worst, let BHVR create another killer that can teleport according to this model, but leave the nurse alone, it's still crazy these people who just because they don't like a killer want to change him from top to bottom.
nurse needs a buff and a nerf at the same time.
buff: increase base blink range to 22 meters
nerf: remove range addons 24/26/30.
I agree. I've always found it interesting how Freddy got nerfed into oblivion back when 'Forever Freddy' was a thing and everyone complained, and killers who actually never needed a nerf in the first place (Deathslinger, Billy) also got majorly nerfed. Yet, despite some minor changes/nerfs over the years, Nurse has always remained the most powerful and oppressive killer in the game. Her power was designed way back when DBD was an entirely different game, and every new buff and powerful perk that killers get, just makes her more and more overpowered. I mean, have the devs not seen the Starstruck/Infectious combo on her? Or that Hex build you see people running atm (Haunted Grounds, Retribution)?
I think even nerfing (or removing) her range addons and making her power a special attack would be at least a start and make her less overbearing.
I just see her the same way I see someone like blight. Base kit is ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฏ๐ฆ๐ณ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐บ fine, although they could definitely go for some tweaks. Their addons however, are stupidly strong and shouldn't exist. Makes sense for someone like trapper to have strong addons, not nurse who is already significantly better than 90% of killers with their best addons, does not need anything things to drastically buff her.