Thana isn’t great for every killer

so I keep saying this perk on every killer…. And with the exception of legion and plague.. it’s not really great for the others. Had a Sadako have it as their only slowdown. She got 1 hook, and at no point was more than one person injured if at all.


I think people are hearing others complain about thana and think that’s it’s great for their mains but aren’t understanding who it’s best for and why.

Comments

  • It’s better on killers who can injure people more rapidly I do it on my trapper build which has the bloody coil addon so every time they disarm a trap it injures them so lots of passive cool-down without even attacking.

  • @MilManson said:

    It’s better on killers who can injure people more rapidly I do it on my trapper build which has the bloody coil addon so every time they disarm a trap it injures them so lots of passive cool-down without even attacking.

    Technically all stealth killers are rather good at injuring people I think.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3094920#Comment_3094920

    Technically all stealth killers are rather good at injuring people I think.

    Yeah but they don’t get enough time to injure people enough to make it effective.

  • @skylerbound said:

    so I keep saying this perk on every killer…. And with the exception of legion and plague.. it’s not really great for the others. Had a Sadako have it as their only slowdown. She got 1 hook, and at no point was more than one person injured if at all.

    I think people are hearing others complain about thana and think that’s it’s great for their mains but aren’t understanding who it’s best for and why.

    That Sadako was probably not playing particularly great, that or she went against medkits and boons which almost completely nullifies that kind of build.

  • @Sadako_Best_Girl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/337510/thana-isn-t-great-for-every-killer

    That Sadako was probably not playing particularly great, that or she went against medkits and boons which almost completely nullifies that kind of build.

    I use Sadako a lot, and I wouldn't run Thanat unless I were running Sloppy Butcher with it, and I don't want to run one perk just to make another work well. I need all the perks I can get on her.

    I don't think the ability to injure quickly is the key to getting value out of Thanat, it's keeping them injured, which is why it's so oppressive on Plague/Legion; it's kind of built into their kit.