Death Engravings should be base on Billy

As I have been getting back into Billy boyo, I wish his speed with death engravings was basekit. No charge up debuff, if you were to do such a thing then remove over heat.

I find many of my curves to fail due to the lack of this speed and you could say that I should just run the add on I notice my chainsaw overheats consistently

Comments

  • Remove overheat, add on pass, and fix those animations and sound effects he makes. That’s all he needs.

  • @GannTM said:

    Remove overheat, add on pass, and fix those animations and sound effects he makes. That’s all he needs.

    "That's all he needs." - thats like an entire new killer! And you aren't wrong, there is a lot with poor, old Billy that could need a touch up.

  • @GannTM said:

    Remove overheat, add on pass, and fix those animations and sound effects he makes. That’s all he needs.

    unfortunately all of his animation changes are intentional, i asked one of the devs on twitter, but yea remove overheat then rework his 4 addons that involve overheat

  • @CornMoss said:

    As I have been getting back into Billy boyo, I wish his speed with death engravings was basekit. No charge up debuff, if you were to do such a thing then remove over heat.

    I find many of my curves to fail due to the lack of this speed and you could say that I should just run the add on I notice my chainsaw overheats consistently

    You rely on engravings too much. Don't.