Game-breaking bug on Trickster!!!
Nah just kidding. If he did have one though, he'd be....
ALL-KILL-switched.
Nah just kidding. If he did have one though, he'd be....
ALL-KILL-switched.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate you
Actually I gotta give it you, that was good
this puts a smile on my face
I want to be angry at being punked, but I can't deny the facts; you've got game.
Ok, enough internet for today.
For you AND me.
I was like "tell me more" and then I see this...
I hate it, I hate myself more for immediately wanting to abuse this bug to the fullest extent before it was patched
He does actually have a few bugs that need to be fixed.
-Randomly having the hit markers stay there forever
-The Laceration Meter not showing the correct amount of blades.
Nothing game breaking just annoying
Man you got me excited for a minute
*arm brush*
I thought it would have been his hideous fashion sense.