What did they just do to the shop?
Noticed this when I went to check out the new Dredge outfit.
Previously, trying out a single cosmetic piece would preview it on the outfit your character is currently wearing, but with that selected category changed to the piece you were checking out. Now it shows that one piece on the character's default outfit, which is not remotely helpful if you're trying to determine whether something will work with another cosmetic set.
I really hope this wasn't intentional. If I'm not sure something's going to look good with the outfit I'm putting it with, I'm not going to buy it and then check it out - I'm just not going to buy it, period.
Comments
Very likely a bug as it hasn’t been mentioned in the patchnotes (i think)
i Hope they are finally working on a feature where you can view multiple not-bought pieces instead of doing something backwards like this 😅
Hopefully it's just a bug. It wouldn't really make sense to change it in the first place.
I reported this in the bug section as well. I hope they fix it
Yes, I would love something like that. I have been wondering about mixing and matching, but never really buy anything because I am not sure I will not accidentally create a monstrosity.
I'd report it as a bug
A couple of months ago, it was like that for about a week, where anything you selected stuck on the character model until you picked something else from that category... and then it got changed back again. ._. But I wholly agree, that's a much-desired feature.