Since new update as survivor do you lose a lot?

Since the new update i lose a lot. Am i the only one?

Do people see what i mean 100 x level 50 up to reach goal 100 is work for years. In the old system you where done after 3 x level up?

perks are bad

gens are slow?


At the end of the game dbd did you have fun? press the first dot if you agree even the game was good.

Thanks for replying

Comments

  • @johangpx said:

    Since the new update i lose a lot. Am i the only one?

    Do people see what i mean 100 x level 50 up to reach goal 100 is work for years. In the old system you where done after 3 x level up?

    perks are bad

    gens are slow?

    At the end of the game dbd did you have fun? press the first dot if you agree even the game was good.

    Thanks for replying

    No, I lose about as much as before but Huntresses, Freddies and Legions running Thana are not making anything easier.

  • I don't lose because I don't play anymore.

    I was strictly soloQ before - never used DH.

  • After the first couple of days, killers seem to have calmed down a little bit. I suspect that the first couple of days was just either new people playing killer and matchmaking being all terrible due to various factors (matchmaking incentives were bonkers and then, after removed, moved all of the survivors to killer or they left) caused a bunch of unpleasant matches.

    I had my queues mostly return to how they normally act on Sunday. Fast for survivor through the morning/afternoon and then fast for killer in the evening. I hadn't been able to queue into a killer match for the first few days after the update.

    I still want some better anti-camping/anti-tunneling updates to the game, but it's mostly similar to what it was pre-patch. Still unpleasant when it happens but generally the same as before.

    Gens still feel like they take forever and the first gens definitely pop later in the match than they used to. And end of game saves are much harder. But, overall, it's very similar. Currently enjoying killer without dead hard until survivors realize the new dead hard is still probably an A tier perk.

  • @FrostyEyesSusie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3092776#Comment_3092776

    You shouldn't be rescuing people while the killer is nearby anyway.

    Seriously? then tell them to stop camping

  • @ChiSoxFan11 said:

    Before the update had hit, I'd compiled a list of 250+ survivor matches I played, both as part of a SWF of different sizes and as a solo. My escape rate across all types of matches was in the 60% ballpark, with there not being a huge difference between my solo games and SWF ones.

    Since the update, I haven't kept those records (I honestly should have). I HAVE kept a closer look at my solo games, however, and my escape rate in those matches has been a nice, solid 50% (11 escapes in 22 matches). In 15 of those 22, all 5 gens were completed, and in 2 of those that I died that the gens were all finished, I made stupid mistakes in EGC that cost me what should have been 2 more escapes (which would have left me with a 59% escape rate, right around what I was averaging before the update). Playing SWF, the matches have gone about the same -- right around a 50% escaoe rate overall (last night's matches as a 2-person SWF were 3 out of 8 escapes, but 2 of those were matches that our random teammates threw and could easily have been escapes, while 1 was a Plague that caught everyone off guard with Devour, even though we still managed all 5 gens getting done).

    Survivor play has definitely been more challenging, but not anywhere near impossible. There have been a LOT of matches where really bad plays by random teammates have resulted in a loss, where someone DC'ing early for no reason has put the team at a huge disadvantage, or a handful where I've just played poorly and paid for it. Two of the losses in solo came against a bugged and currently killswitched Clown, so that may have played a part in those games going the way they did as well.

    My experiences only -- obviously, others may vary.

    I'd be killing it right now if people didn't DC or suicide on hook. I'm around 40 percent escape, maybe 50, which is roughly the spot BHVR wanted to see. Update has been great and I've played more survivor than killer this patch (I'm a killer main)

  • I would say it's slightly worse than before but mainly because alot more survivors seem to dc or just give up now if they go down in chase to quick

  • @johangpx said:

    Since the new update i lose a lot. Am i the only one?

    Do people see what i mean 100 x level 50 up to reach goal 100 is work for years. In the old system you where done after 3 x level up?

    perks are bad

    gens are slow?

    At the end of the game dbd did you have fun? press the first dot if you agree even the game was good.

    Thanks for replying

    Honestly as long as my team is playing the way they should and by that I mean saving me from the hook and not leaving me there to die to work on Generators. Than I honestly don't care if I win or lose. But if it's the opposite and noone is helping me off the hook than I hate losing cause at that point, it's more my team's fault than mine and noone can say otherwise to that. Ur suppose to help ur fellow survivors in matches not leave them to die.

  • I think my escape rate hasn't really changed, or at least I haven't noticed any difference.

1 2 ›