Please add a chase timer somewhere
I'd love to see if my next chase took 7 or 8 minutes so I can accurately tell how long it's been since someone was working on the gen, cause god forbid the eight minutes isnt enough to do 1 ######### gen. I'm speaking to you, the 2 survivors running around like headless chickens while the Nemisis literally wanted only me.
Rant aside, it is a pretty cool idea actually.
Comments
I think that is a pretty good idea but it definitely would need to be an optional thing.
I would rather implement it as challenge observer.
Got a challenge where you need co-op? It notifies you after you did the action how much you still need to do.
Please BHVR, grant this man's wish
I beg of you
It would be enough to add the information in the screen that you see when you press "ESC" while in-game, which is 80% empty right now
Or just as a reminder on what challenge you have during the 360 at the beginning of every match. I often forget what I need to do if queues are 5min.
Nothing worse than ending a match and seeing 89/90 seconds of cooperative actions.
I agree. I also want killers to have the ability to see hooks, so that I know who I haven't got yet.
That would be even less than the minimum acceptable, but still a minor improvement
I just had that with the new tome.