Any ETA On Matchmaking Incentives Coming Back?
Queues are a mess right now...hopefully we get the BP rewards for playing the 'needed' role reenabled again soon.
Tagged:
BHVR
Queues are a mess right now...hopefully we get the BP rewards for playing the 'needed' role reenabled again soon.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't have an ETA at this time I'm afraid.
Don't worry, I got it ;)
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1550133547129720832?s=20&t=yCaTHpXPEXQVuqFfDhhDlwETA is 6.1.2, if 6.1.1 comes this week, it's highly likely we get 6.1.2 in two weeks, take this with a grain of salt, obviously.
I would love to see notes for 6.1.1 Surerly by now, the build is done right? If it's to be distributed on all platforms.
Can we just get our BBQ/WGLF BP bonuses back and forget the matchmaking incentives? Thx
Oof, that's a bit of a blow - but I'll hang in there for now. Hopefully it doesn't take too long, because queue times are all sorts of funky right now.
I'd rather get a free 100% without having to waste a perk slot or fulfill any conditions during the match.
So...no BP, gotcha
the two things are not connected at all...matchmaking incentives are for assisting with matchmaking times for players, it's not to do with the bonus BP that was removed from those two perks
Gotta love the sass that kicks around these forums ๐
You guys stated that the matchmaking incentive will provide additional BP to help the BBQ BP removal. Brining up the matchmaking incentive in the context of people being upset about the BBQ nerf makes Mr.Peanutbutters question completely valid. Is that now retracted since apparently its "not connected at all"?
The bonus BP was the incentive to get people playing, though. That's the entire reason the matchmaking incentives were going to assist with matchimaking times for players, so yes, the two are connected. If you can't provide it as promised, why not restore the old way for the time being? Or an alternative?