Hook spawns are, questionable...
Gave me a chuckle, especially the fact they're facing each other lol
Gave me a chuckle, especially the fact they're facing each other lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So...you come here often?
On outdoor maps it feels like there is too many but one indoor maps it can be hellishly little sometimes. I had a midwich spawn with only 1 hook in the corridors of the second floor. You had to get to that one, downstairs, the little drop to the courtyard or the bathrooms. If I didn't have agitation I think a good 3 or 4 wouldve wiggled out.
Yeah what you gotta do in this scenario is 1 hooked survivor reaches up with their foot and unhooks the other one. Needs serious core strength though so reserved for David King
oh my god I saw that EXACT same hook spawn right next to the giant tractor thing, and I was so confused lmao.
Man, that is love between hooks lol
These sorta things remind me of those "awkward or what was they think" construction videos images lol
Romantic music plays
Happened to me too, I was carrying a survivor and turned around to see 2 hooks pointing at each other, while that survivor just stopped wiggling. xD
I thought they fixed that coldwind hook placement in a recent bug fix update?
6.0.2
-Fixed an issue that caused two hooks to spawn close together in the Coldwind Farm maps.
Takes his&hers to a new level lol