Can We Standardize Brightness on Garden of Pain?
The main house is way too dark, imo. However, it is inconsistent between platforms. This should not be the case. If it's going to be pitch black, it shouldn't be pitch black for some of us but not for others. Make it consistent.
Same room on PS4 vs PC.


Comments
Wow.
I believe that is an appropriate reaction.
Yeah, I think there should be a middle ground where it IS dark, but you can still actually see things. I literally had a game where someone hid in that very spot the whole game and I couldn't find them because it was pitch black. All they have to do is move a little bit and the crows won't show up, meaning I had no chance to see them. I found them by pure chance when I accidentally clicked my m1 button out of frustration because there was no sign of anyone at all.
So that explain why some people can disarm my trap in the main building...I was like how can they even see..
The PC one is not true if you run the game on Ultra, but on Low it's true for most maps. RPD is actually DARKER if you don't run it on Ultra.