Boons everywhere
It’s funny. They nerf Self Care, which wasn’t that good to begin with, and now you load into a map only to end up with 2-3 healing boons being set up. It (healing) helps significantly with countering the killer buffs.
Are they creating a new healing meta that will save entire teams because they nerfed a super weak perk that healed one individual survivor? Looks like it.
They should reset Self Care back to its 50% healing speed, and just remove the med kit bonuses. I doubt they will but I’ll happily continue to bring COH and contribute to keeping my entire team healthy.
Comments
Zzzz... did you mean to post this in October??
omg, you just got like 10 buffs, these killer babies won't stop whining.
(acting like killers right now)
they should have killed coh and left self care, but that would have made too much sense
I said this back when the changes were revealed. How was Self-care ever a problem for killers when CoH applies the same effect, does it faster, requires only one person to have it, and can never be permanently destroyed?
I think they've always been common in swf builds, and I'm noticing more swfs lately.
I never used CoH before this update but now I run it every game. It's way too helpful in solo queue to take off now.