Open Handed Rework Idea
Hey all!
Been thinking for a while how the devs could make Open Handed an actual useful perk. I don't think a numbers buff will be enough to make people use it, so I came up with this idea.
(Perk description isn't the best, I know)
You know that sharing information is vital for survival. Every aura revealed to you will also be revealed to your teammates within a 24/28/32 meter radius.
This way it'll be a way to share information with your teammates. I know it reguires you to use another perk like Bond/Empathy/OoO etc. to actually do something, except when you're hooked, but I had the idea that if a survivor had an aura reading perk then maybe you'd be able to see the auras that are revealed to them as long as you're within the 32 meter radius. Wasn't sure if that'd be too strong.
Comments
I like this idea! I'd still like to see Open-Handed increase the range of perks like Leader, Streetwise, Vigil, etc. as well though perhaps that would be too much.
Somewhat related: if Open Handed receive this buff, Shadowborn should be changed to prevent all aura reads on the killer by survivors; this would benefit The Wraith, whose teachable this is.
Edit: Spelling
Reworked version of Open handed
+
Object of Obsession